Presented by WSASCD and Curriculum Associates this session, led by Dr. Gladis Kersaint, will encourage the audience to consider influences on providing inclusive mathematics instruction and interventions needed to provide all students access and opportunities to learn.
This professional learning may be eligible for Title I or Title II funding. Please contact your program director for more information.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Teachers, instructional coaches, principals, assistant principals, and administrators.
May 13, 4–5:30 p.m.
In this session we will focus on:
- Why providing inclusive mathematics is important.
- Ways to ensure the needs of all students are met.
- Universal pedagogical practices that ensure all students have access and opportunities to learn rigorous mathematics.
- Pedagogical decisions should be guided by a focus on student learning.
- Teachers must intervene if students are to be provided equitable access and opportunities to learn.
$65 per individual OR $199 group registration (four registrants)
Registration is now closed.
One-year membership to WSASCD included with registration. Note to current members: registration does not extend your membership.
You will receive a Zoom confirmation with your personal link to join the sessions. Please do not share your link.
This session will be recorded, and paid registrants will be provided personal access (not shareable) to the recording post-event. The recording can be accessed for three months following the session. Still wish to cancel? A administrative fee ($30 individual/$65 group) applies to cancellations. No Show = No Refund.
1.5 WA State Approved clock hours are available for participation for live online participation. Attendance will be verified.
Contact Lisa Gehman at 360.943.5717 or email@example.com with registration questions.
Contact Carrie Lam at firstname.lastname@example.org with event questions.