The Conference Sessions
Each of the five virtual monthly sessions will feature:
Details will be updated as they become available.
- A mini “Ted Talk”
- Research to Practice Engagement
- District Best Practices Presentations
- Topical Speaker(s)
Session 1: August 5, 8:30–11 a.m.
Renewing Hope: Accelerating Inclusive Learning
- Inclusive Instructional Practices to Accelerate Learning
- UDL, tech, co-teaching, standards-aligned IEPs
- Intersectionality and disrupting disproportionality
- Recovery Services
Session 2: September 9, 8:30–11 a.m.
Leading & Collaborating for Interventions
- SLD and RTI for identification
- Tiered Interventions
- Progress Monitoring and Universal Screening
- Collaboration between special education and MTSS
Session 3: October 12, 8:30–11 a.m.
Co-Designing Inclusive, Integrated Early Childhood Environments
- Braided Funding
- Recruitment/enrollment (continuum of placement, LRE)
- ECEAP Dev PreK pilot
- Policies/procedures impacting access
Session 4: November 4, 8:30–11 a.m.
Building Equitable Pathways to Graduation and Post-School Success
- Student-led IEPs, self-determination
- HSBPs and Pathways
- Agency Linkages
Session 5: December 9, 8:30–11 a.m.
Celebrating District Innovations
- Funding wins & finance/sped partnerships
- Family Engagement–language access
- Eliminating Restraint & Isloation