The Washington Association of School Administrators is a professional
association representing education administrators in Washington State.
We are a not-for-profit organization, funded by membership dues and
association events. WASA's membership includes nearly
1,100 members and is open to all educational administrators in
central office, building management, and educational agency
The Washington Association of School Administrators (WASA) is an
organization for professional administrators that is committed to
- Leadership in providing equity and excellence in student learning,
- Leadership in developing competent, ethical and visionary leaders
- Providing member services,
- Offering growth opportunities for leaders, and
- Promoting community and legislative support for education.