WASA's membership includes more than 1,604 members and is open to all
educational administrators in central office, building management, and
educational agency positions.
The Washington Association of School Administrators (WASA) is an
organization for professional administrators that is committed to
- Leadership in providing equity and excellence in student learning,
- Leadership in developing competent, ethical and visionary leaders
- Providing member services,
- Offering growth opportunities for leaders, and
- Promoting community and legislative support for education.